Stir-Fried Scallops With Sugar Snap Peas
- Ready In:
- Heat wok over medium heat, add the oil and swirl to coat the surface of the wok.
- Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 30 seconds, or until fragrent.
- Add the peas and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the scallops and scallions and cook for 1 minute, or until the scallions are wilted.
- Stir in the oyster and soy sauces, sesame oil and sugar and heat for 1 minute, or until warmed through.
- Serve with rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was very good as prepared with one exception--I added 1/2 teaspoon of soy sauce since step 5 mentioned soy but the ingredient wasn't listed . . . and I believe this made the dish a big more salty than I'd prefer it. Regardless, I'll make it again without my interpretation of step 5 (meaning, I'll leave out the soy sauce), and I'm sure it will become a five-star recipe. The ginger really makes this dish. Yum!