I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. This recipe was posted by wendy_fou.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray small plate with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2In a bowl, combine Splenda, corn starch & salt. Mix well. Set aside.
- 3In a saucepan, cook butter until golden brown.
- 4Remove butter from heat. Stir in Splenda, corn starch & salt mixture. Mix well.
- 5Stir in evaporated milk & vinegar. Mix well. (You may have to use a fork or wisk to ensure it doesn't get or stay lumpy.).
- 6Put mixture back over heat. Heat to boiling. (This will NOT take long as this is a VERY small-yielding recipe.).
- 7Break up unsweetened chocolate into smaller pieces and stir all pieces into sauce pan mixture.
- 8Stir constantly until chocolate is completely melted and mixed.
- 9Remove from heat and immediately add vanilla.
- 10Stir vigorously for 30 seconds.
- 11Pour entire mixture into the prepared small plate. Spread evenly.
- 12Cover with foil & refrigerate.
- 13Wait at least 1 hour before cutting into pieces. (Keep covered in foil after cutting.).
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.8
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 68.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: