Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Versitle - can be dropped or rolled & cut.
Make and share this Sugar Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Cream together sugar, powedered sugar, eggs and margarine.
- Add oil and vanilla and mix.
- Add salt, baking soda and all flour and mix.
- Drop onto foil-lined baking sheet by spoonfuls.
- Flatten in glass dipped in sugar.
- Sprinkle extra sugar over top.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.