Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Taste of Home.
- 16 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) carton ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (12 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- Combine cheeses and spinach; stuff into shells.
- Arrange in a greased 13 inch x 9 inch x 2 inch baking dish.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over the shells.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.
This was awesome! The best part was I had left-overs to eat for days and it tastes just as good reheated. Simple to make! I was surprised at how easy it was to stuff the shells without breaking them.
These are great and so easy. I tried manicotti one time and got so frustrated. Now I can make these and not have to worry about the shells tearing on me. This will become a regular meal in our house. Thanks so much!
This has been a family favorite for several years, the only change I make is I add 3 large cloves of minced garlic, and 1/2 to 3/4 cups cut fresh basil. What a difference that makes. When I first started making it we all really liked it, then for some reason I felt it was missing out on flavor. This also is my childrens favorite birthday dinner. Thank you for posting. R. Castle