Sue Lau's Note:
These have a delicious cheese filling that is flavored with fresh herbs. Great for parties and other events.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 lb large, fresh mushroom
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Wipe mushrooms clean with a damp paper towel.
- 3Remove stems and discard or save for stock.
- 4Combine all remaining ingredients together in a small bowl, stirring until smooth.
- 5Fill the underside of the mushroom caps evenly with the cheese mixture (you may use a piping bag with a large tip).
- 6Place mushrooms on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees F for 18-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (486 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.9
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 66.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g