Prep 1 hr
Cook 35 mins
A variation on the theme.
Make and share this Stuffed Green Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- 2 green peppers, halved and seeded
- 1⁄2 cup wild rice mix
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix rice, broth and water and cook for 45 minute
- Brown ground beef with onion.
- Mix beef, rice, garlic, basil, oregano, and 1/2 c sauce.
- Pour 1/2 c sauce in bottom of oven proof pan.
- Put 1/4 mixture in each pepper half.
- Place halves in pan and cover.
- Bake for 35 minute.