Stuffed French Toast With Fresh Berry Topping
- Combine berries and sugar in small bowl.
- Combine ricotta cheese and strawberry preserves in another small bowl; mix well.
- Combine the eggs,milk,brown sugar and vanilla in pie plate or shallow bowl; mix well.
- Spread ricotta preserve mixture evenly over 6 slices of bread. Top with remaining slices of bread to form sandwich.
- Heat a small amount of oil in large pan over medium heat.
- Dip sandwiches in egg mixture;coat both sides. Cook each side about 2 minutes till golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve with berries and maple syrup.