A little comfort food from Colorado. A great recipe. Try it you will like it.
Make and share this Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare rice per instuction on box. Let cool.
- Prepare bell peppers by cutting the top off. Remove seeds and discard.
- Combine all ingredients. Mix well in a large bowl. Use only 2 1/2 cups of spaghetti sauce.
- Fill each bell pepper.
- If you have any left over mixture, roll into meat balls and place into a large glass pan or roaster. Add each bell pepper open side up.
- Cover and cook in a 350 deg. oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove cover check doneness and pour remaining spaghetti sauce on bell peppers and meat balls. Place back in oven for an additional 20 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minute before serving.