Juicy red berries, a crisp phyllo shell and a creamy filling make an irresistible combination of textures, tastes and colors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each sheet of phyllo in half lengthwise to make two 17 x 6 inch sheets.
- 2Lay one piece on work surface, keeping remainder covered with plastic wrap and damp towel. Brush lightly with butter; top with another piece so edges are not perfectly aligned and all eight corners are visible. Repeat with remaining phyllo.
- 3Gently fit into 14 x 4 inch tart pan with removable bottom. Turn edges under and ruffle, allowing some to hang over edge. Line with foil; fill with pie weights or dried beans. Bake in center of 375°F oven for 10 minutes; remove weights and foil. Prick shell all over with fork; bake for 5 minutes or until golden. Let cool on rack. Remove from pan and place on serving platter.
- 4In bowl over saucepan of hot not boiling water, melt chocolate, stirring occasionally. Spread about two thirds over crust.
- 5Slice 1 cup of the strawberries; arrange over chocolate. Beat together mascarpone, 18% cream, sugar and vanilla; spread over strawberries. Halve remaining strawberries; arrange cut side down, over filling. Drizzle with remaining chocolate. Makes 8 servings.
- 6Chocolate Canadian Living’s Best.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry White Chocolate Tart
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.7
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 21.2 mg
- Sodium 77.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: