Recipe by Sam's Mom
A delicious beverage for summer entertaining. This slush is topped off with 7-up so guests can have as little or as much slush as they wish depending on how much alcohol they want to consume. Keeps well in the freezer so you can make a batch to have on hand for anytime. Servings are approximate depending on how much you are using. This will serve a crowd.
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups vodka
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 9 cups water
- 2 (10 ounce) bags frozen strawberries
- 1 unsweetened strawberry Kool-Aid
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend strawberries in blender.
- Dump into LARGE bowl and add rest of ingredients.
- I use something plastic with a lid.
- Place in freezer overnight.
- Spoon slush into tall glasses and top with 7-up. I like to garnish the glass with a wedge of fresh pineapple and a fresh strawberry.