Strawberry Lime Slush
photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- 8 cups strawberries, fresh
- 3 cups ice, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- Remove and discard caps from strawberries.
- Place ice and half of strawberries in blender or food processor.
- Cover and blend on high speed about 30 seconds, stopping blender occasionally to scrap sides, until almost smooth.
- Pour into 2 quart pitcher.
- Place remaining stgrawberries, powdered sugar, and lime juice in blender or food processor.
- Cover and blend on high speed about 30 seconds or until almost smooth.
- Pour mixture into pitcher; stir.
- Pour into glasses.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Wow, what a winner Lynn. We loved this recipe, it was so quick and easy to throw together. The slush was sweet, tart and deliciously refreshing. My little neighbors wanted more. I really enjoyed the flavor of the lime and the strawberry. Just a perfect drink for this hot summer day. Thank you so much for sharing this tasty treat. Made for The Recipe of the Day Winner...Comfort Cafe :)
Strawberrylicious. My husband and I both enjoyed this after a morning of golf. Very refreshing. I used fresh strawberries and then also used some frozen strawberries for part of the ice. I bet kids would love it with a little whipped cream spooned on top. Thank you for the recipe. Made for Comfort Cafe, Summer 2009.
see 2 more reviews