Torn from a magazine a while back but untried by me as yet.
- Ready In:
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups apricot juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups vodka
- soda water, to serve
- Place water and sugar in pan, stir over low heat till sugar dissolves.
- Bring to the boil, boil rapidly without stirring for 2 minutes then cool.
- Combine juices with vodka and sugar syrup.
- Pour mixture into 2 large cake pans, store in freezer.
- To serve - fill a glass 3/4 full of slush, top with soda water.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation