Strawberry Lemonade Slush (Fat-Free)
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) container fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup sugar (or to taste)
- 1 cup cold water
- 3⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups ice cubes (can use less)
- In a bowl stir together sliced strawberries with sugar; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- In a blender process the strawberry/sugar mixture with 1 cup cold water, 3/4 cup lemon juice and 2 cups ice cubes until smooth.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I had some strawberries that needed to be used up quickly, so I did a search and found this. I followed this very easy to make recipe, as it was written ( And sometimes I do stray away from the recipe ;) ). The amount of sweetness to tartness was " right on the money " . This will be made again. Thanks for posting another winner and, "Keep Smiling :) "
Oh this is a wonderful slush!!! It just became strawberry season here in Florida and the strawberries are so sweet and then mixed with fresh lemon juice, it was just awesome!!! I didn't add but about 1/2 of the sugar and just enough ice to make a think slushy!! Thanks for sharing Kit!! Made for stars tag.