Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Atco Blue Flame Kitchen. I haven't tried it, but it is on my list!
- 1 cup diced seeded tomatoes
- 1 cup diced strawberry
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon cilantro (optional)
- 2 teaspoons green hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Serve with chicken or pork or as a burger topper.
- Does not include chilling time.