Apple Strawberry Salsa
- Ready In:
- 1 cup strawberry
- 2 gala apples
- 2 kiwi fruits
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- Peel and quarter all fruits. Place in chopper (or food processor) and chop until the consistency of salsa.
- Add Splenda and strawberry jam and blend together.
- Serve over scoop of frozen fat free cool whip or as a "dip" with fat free/low cal Nilla Wafers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This is a FAB recipe!! I made with frozen strawberries (didn't want to pay $4.00 per pint), so I ended up using a little less than the cup. I added another apple to make up the bulk. Used my mini-chopper and served with homemade cinammon sugar pitas. By the time the pitas were done baking, I had the salsa made. I have to say, we didn't make it to the refrigeration stage! I used Smucker's Simply Fruit for the jam. I also omitted the Splenda altofether. I have found my new favorite healthy snack!! Thank you so much for posting this winner!