Strawberry Kiwi Salsa
photo by Potagekempcc
- Ready In:
- 2 pints fresh strawberries (Small Diced)
- 3 kiwi (Small Diced)
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 tablespoons muscat wine (Orange)
- 3 serrano peppers (Minced)
- 3 tablespoons yellow bell peppers (Small Diced)
- 2 green onions (Small Diced)
- 1⁄3 cup cilantro (Chopped)
- 1 dash ground allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- Place fruit, bay leaf, Orange Muscat wine in a bowl and stir well.
- Add Serrano peppers, yellow pepper, green onions, cilantro, allspice, fine sea salt and white pepper.
- Stir salsa, cover with plastic and chill for 30 minutes.
- Discard Bay Leaf; reseason with fine sea salt and white pepper to taste.
- Garnish with Fresh Cilantro Sprigs.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!