Put in the refrigerator for 2 hours. I had this at a neighbor's BBQ and snagged the recipe.
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 cups finely chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄3 cup Catalina dressing
- 1 dash hot sauce
- salt and pepper
- tortilla chips
- Mix together in a bowl, the strawberries, green pepper, onions, and parsley.
- Add salad dressing, hot sauce, salt and pepper; stir until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerated for 2 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This was a very good recipe. My relatives really enjoyed the refreshing fruity taste, the kids even loved it. I altered the salsa after the first taste test and added a couple of fresh jalapenos, it added a touch of spice and came out pretty good. With or without the peppers this salsa makes a nice summer salsa.