1. Place salmon fillet on a baking sheet and use a pastry brush to brush it with a few coats of balsamic vinegar. Reserve the rest of the balsamic for later. Season salmon with a dash of salt and pepper.
2. Bake salmon for 15-20 minutes until cooked to your desired level of doneness. For well done fish, you may need to add a couple of extra minutes in the oven.
3. When salmon is cooked, brush a bit of the remaining balsamic vinegar over the top. Top salmon with strawberry salsa and serve immediately.
4. Combine strawberries, cilantro, jalapeño, green onion, lime juice in a medium bowl.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Store salsa in the fridge until you're ready to serve.