1/1 Photo of Strawberry N' Creme Muffins - Just Like Eat N' Park! Copycat
Shannon Cooks's Note:
Eat n' Park is a popular local restaurant chain in my hometown of Pittsburgh, PA. They are rightfully famous for their salad bar and scrumptious baked goods. These strawberry creme muffins are (almost!) like the ones served at their breakfast buffet. This recipe originally appeared in the Kitchen Mailbox column of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, June 21, 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cream butter and 1 1/4 cup sugar until fluffy.
- 3Add eggs one at a time. Do not overmix.
- 4In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the flour mixture and cream alternately to the butter mixture. End with the flour mixture.
- 5Stir in vanilla and then fold in strawberries.
- 6Fill greased muffin tins (2 3/4 inches wide by 1 1/8 inches deep) 3/4 full.
- 7Sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- 8Bake for 30 minutes, or until tester dipped in center comes out clean.
- 9Cool and serve!
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry N' Creme Muffins - Just Like Eat N' Park! Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.0
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 43.2 mg
- Sodium 84.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g