Copycat Red Lobster Nantucket Baked Cod
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil on the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Place the fish fillets in the dish and turn over to coat both sides with oil. Top the fish with lemon juice.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, paprika, and cayenne pepper. Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over the fish.
- Top each fillet with two slices of tomatoes, slightly overlapping. Top the tomatoes with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and the parmesan cheese. Bake until the fish is firm and opaque, about 10 minutes.
- Turn on the broiler and broil the top for about 1 minute to brown the tomatoes and cheese. Remove from the oven and serve with parsley and lemon wedges.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Jonathan Melendez is a passionate author, food photographer, cook, baker, and recipe developer whose blog, The Candid Appetite, has appeared prominently on such sites as, BonAppetite, People, Cosmopolitan, The Kitchn, Today, The Cooking Channel, Food52 and Joy the Baker. He has created and photographed recipes for Idaho Potato Commission, Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, American Butter Institute and Jones Dairy Farm, to name a few. He lives in Los Angeles, CA.