Low Calorie Banana Muffins
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Lower calorie and so much more healthy. Tastes just like regular banana bread!
- Ready In:
- 4 mashed bananas
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup Truvia, baking blend
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 3⁄4 cup white flour
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans (any nut you prefer)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place all the ingredients but flour and pecans in a medium-sized mixing bowl and mix until the batter is smooth.
- Add flour to the wet ingredients. Once the batter is smooth add chopped pecans.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Oven temperature might vary.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION