Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
My daughter cut this recipe out of the lid of the Cool Whip container. She did good, because this recipe is easy and tastes great!
- 1 angel food cake (10 inch)
- 473.19 ml strawberry, crushed
- 14.79 ml milk
- 473.19 ml strawberry, sliced
- 340.19 g Cool Whip Lite, thawed
- strawberry, sliced and arranged into fans (optional)
- fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Cut cake horizontally into 3 layers.
- Place 1 cake layer on serving plate.
- Stir crushed strawberries and milk into 1 ½ cups of the Cool Whip in a large bowl.
- Spread ½ of the strawberry mixture on cake layer.
- Arrange ½ of the sliced strawberries on top of the strawberry mixture.
- Repeat layers, ending with cake.
- Frost the top and sides of the cake with the remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Decorate top and sides of the cake with strawberry fans and mint leaves.
- Store leftover cake in the refrigerator.
MysteryGirl, this really does taste great, and I love how quick and easy it is to make. I first took it to a family get-together and now get Asked to bring it. Thanks!
MG, made this for one of the nurses birthday at work. Thought we could all use something lighter. They literally LICKED the cake plate clean... Am already thinking of making again for Easter. Thank You for sharing a wonderful, tasty, quick and easy recipe.
I hosted a small dinner party this afternoon. For desert I served your "Strawberry Heaven. It was a hit. Thank you for posting it. It is soooo good and so easy to make. Again Thanks