1/1 Photo of Strawberry Guava Jam
This jam can keep in the fridge for at least a month. Time does not include 2 hours chilling in the fridge. Recipe from Vegetarian Planet by Didi Emmons
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy saucepan, combine the guava paste, the strawberries, the water, and 1 cup of the sugar.
- 2Bring the mixture to a boil, and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- 3In a cup, combine the 2 tablespoons sugar and pectin. Stir well.
- 4Add this mixture to the boiling guava-strawberry liquid.
- 5Stir well, and let the mixture boil for at least 2 minutes to activate the pectin.
- 6Remove the pan from the heat, and add the lime rind.
- 7With a potato masher or immersion blender, mash the jam well.
- 8Pour it into a sturdy plastic container with a tight-fitting lid.
- 9Let the jam cool, then cover it.
- 10Chill it for at least 2 hours before serving.
- 11The jam will keep in the refrigerator for at least 1 month.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Guava Jam
Serving Size: 1 (789 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.0
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 96.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: