Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My sister loves this fudge and so do I. It reminds us of the fudge we would get at the Jersey Shore when we were girls. I started making it for Christmas about 3 years ago. I found the recipe in a Southern Living magazine and the strawberry marshmallow creme online.( I have never found it in a store.) This freezes well, I have made it without the pecans but I think it is better with them. Cooking time includes cooling time.
- Line a 9 inch square pan with foil, allowing foil to hang over edges, set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, butter and milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Continue to cook until mixture reaches 234 degrees on a candy thermometer.
- Add white chocolate and marshmallow creme, stirring to combine. Add pecans and vanilla, stirring to combine. Pour into prepared pan.
- Cool for at least 4 hours.
- When set, pull up on excess foil to remove fudge from pan. Peel back foil. Cut into squares.