Recipe by catmaniacs
Easy dessert. Simply the Best, Spencer Women of Today. Page 22.
Top Review by seal angel
A friend gave me this recipe before but with no cool whip. Just layer the cream cheese and slices of banans and strawberries with a spriknle of sugar. I will have to try it with the cool whip.
- 1 (20 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed (Strawberry flavor if you can find it)
- 1 pint strawberry, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Press dough into greased 12-inch pizza pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- 2. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer on high speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread cream cheese layer over cooled crust; top with sliced strawberries.
- 4. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.