Mini Fruit Pizza
photo by Pamela
- Ready In:
- 2 large sugar cookies
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1⁄2 cup sliced strawberry
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Mix the cream cheese and strawberry jam together.
- spread the mix onto the bottom of each cookie.
- top with the sliced strawberries.
- sprinkle the powdered sugar over the top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in the beautiful state of South Carolina and have lived here all of my life.I am a police officer and I work in a mid-sized city which comes along with big city stress, so to relieve this stress I took up gardening. I now have an absolutely gorgeous garden with approxamately 30 different kinds of fruits and veggies and it has become my passion. I have always enjoyed cooking but now I can experiment all of the time with the foods I've grown!