Mini Fruit Pizzas
photo by Douglas Poe
- Ready In:
24 Mini Pizzas
- 1⁄2 cup butter (1 stick) or 1/2 cup margarine (1 stick)
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 3 teaspoons water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- cut up fruit (your choice, strawberries, blueberries, peaches, kiwi or cantaloupe are a few choices)
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Combine all ingredients, you might have to add a little extra water if mixture is to dry.
- After all ingredients are mixed roll into 3/4 inch balls, and place in an ungreased mini muffin tin.
- Press dough into bottom of tin. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- After cookies come out of oven set aside and let cool completely, when cooled take them out of tin.
- Combine cream cheese and Cool Whip until smooth.
- Put Cool Whip frosting in a large Ziploc bag, and clip corner with scissors. Frost each of the cookies.
- Then add fruit on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!