1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Fresh strawberries are folded into the batter of this cream cheese pound cake. This is decadent!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together cream cheese, butter, and sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
- 2Add salt and the butter flavoring, and beat the mixture well.
- 3Add the eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- 4Stir in the flour.
- 5Gradually add the sliced strawberries, gently folding them in after each addition.
- 6Spoon the batter into a greased and floured bundt cake pan and bake in a preheated 325° oven for 1 1/4 hours, until the cake begins to shrink from the sides of the pan or until cake tests done.
- 7Remove cake from oven and place on cooling racks for 15 minutes to cool.
- 8Gently remove cake from pan and allow to cool thoroughly on wire rack.
- 9Dust with powdered sugar to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.4
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 187.5 mg
- Sodium 352.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 35.0 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: