Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
Fresh strawberries are folded into the batter of this cream cheese pound cake. This is decadent!
Make and share this Strawberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together cream cheese, butter, and sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add salt and the butter flavoring, and beat the mixture well.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- Stir in the flour.
- Gradually add the sliced strawberries, gently folding them in after each addition.
- Spoon the batter into a greased and floured bundt cake pan and bake in a preheated 325° oven for 1 1/4 hours, until the cake begins to shrink from the sides of the pan or until cake tests done.
- Remove cake from oven and place on cooling racks for 15 minutes to cool.
- Gently remove cake from pan and allow to cool thoroughly on wire rack.
- Dust with powdered sugar to serve.