1 hr 10 mins
My mom has made this ever since I can remember, and it's always a show stopper wherever I take it. I've tried it with blueberries and peaches too, and it's just as good. Substitute your favorite fruit for an out-of-this-world dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine strawberries, tapioca and 1/4 cup granulated sugar in 2 quart saucepan.
- 2Cook on medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
- 3Remove from heat and let cool.
- 4Combine graham cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup granulated sugar.
- 5Add melted butter to the cracker/sugar mixture until evenly coated.
- 6Press into pie tins.
- 7Bake for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 8Let cool.
- 9Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- 10Whip cream until stiff.
- 11Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- 12Pour cream cheese filling into cooled pie crusts, spreading evenly on bottoms and sides, creating a shallow depression.
- 13Store in refrigerator until strawberry topping is cooled.
- 14Carefully spoon strawberry topping into the depression previously made in the filling.
- 15Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie With Graham Cracker Crust
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.4
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 47.7 mg
- Sodium 107.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g