1/14 Photos of Strawberry Coffee Cake
Good for a special occasion breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2-2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1In a mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; stir to mix.
- 2In a second bowl, add the egg, milk and butter; stir to mix; add to dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
- 3Pour mixture into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- 4Place strawberries evenly over the top of batter.
- 5To make the topping: Combine the flour and sugar in a bowl.
- 6With a pastry blender, cut in the butter until consistency of coarse crumbs.
- 7Stir in pecans.
- 8Sprinkle mixture evenly over the strawberries.
- 9Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until wooden pick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.8
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 48.2 mg
- Sodium 329.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 4.2 g