Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
This Strawberry Belgian Waffles Recipe is so decadent and super easy to whip up for your loved ones using many common household ingredients!
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 lb strawberry
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove stems from strawberries and cut up.
- Take 1/2 of the strawberries and puree in food processor or blender.
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Separate eggs.
- Beat egg whites until they peak.
- Beat egg yolks in large bowl until smooth.
- Add flour, milk, vegetable oil, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and vanilla to egg yolks and beat just until smooth.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour mix into hot waffle iron.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Put sugar into a cold mixing bowl and add cold whipping cream.
- Whisk until the cream gets stiff peaks.
- Drizzle waffles with strawberry puree and top with strawberries.
- Place whipped cream on top of waffles.