1/1 Photo of Strawberry Angel Food Cake Dessert
6 hrs 15 mins
This is one of my favorite recipes passed down to me by my grandmother. It has always been my favorite and everyone that loves strawberries will fall in love with this super-easy-to-make dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve Jell-O in 1 and 1/4 cup boiling water.
- 2Stir in strawberries, sugar, and salt.
- 3Cool until thickened in refrigerator.
- 4Fold in whipping cream.
- 5Cover bottom of 9 inch pan with torn pieces Angel Food cake.
- 6Pour half of strawberry mixture over it.
- 7Make another layer of cake.
- 8Pour remainder of strawberry mixture over it.
- 9Refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours.
- 10Remove and cover with thin layer of cool-whip.
- 11This dish is best made in a clear serving dish so that you can see the pretty layers!
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Angel Food Cake Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.8
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 326.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g