Recipe by jrthrmn
Top Review by BrennieG
I searched for a recipe just this past week for my dad. An avid fisherman and connoisseur of all food :0) We took a gamble on this one as it hadn't yet been reviewed and were pleasantly surprised. This is both quick and easy. Made enough to feed a family of 4-6 people and tasted really good. I'm not a fish person, but I did give it a try and was surprised at how nice it tasted. I think the next time I would whip up a nice sauce to have with it. It would also be really good as a fish burger. Held together nice and didn't take long to cook. Five stars here!
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (6 ounce) cans salmon (drained)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix stuffing mix, water, mayo, salmon, cheese and onions.
- Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Shape 1/3 cupfuls of the stuffing mixture into patties; add to skillet in batches.
- cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides, turning over carefully.