Recipe by Stacie1
This is a wonderful springtime dish. I always make it as soon as I can find Vidalia onions at the store. They make this recipe 10 times better because of their incredible taste after they are grilled!!
SAUCE AND MARINADE(I usually double this)
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
- 1 dash thyme
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb sirloin steak, cut into cubes
- bell pepper, cut into cubes
- onion, cut into cubes (vidalia if available! and any other veggie you like)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sauce ingredients (I usually double the sauce so you can have extra to dip into).
- Separate into 2 bowls--1/3 in one 2/3 in another.
- Marinade the steak in the bowl with the smallest amount for about 4 hours.
- Place all items on kabob skewers and place on grill.
- Baste with some of the sauce that was set aside earlier.
- Grill until desired doneness in steak.
- Heat left over sauce.
- serve with extra sauce to dip in.