My favorite beverage is a Iced Mocha Latte. I use Starbucks original whole bean coffee and grind it to a fine espresso and brew it up in my espresso machine. I find this gives the latte the perfect taste. This recipe makes a medium Iced Mocha Latte. Enjoy!
- Brew your Dunkin Donuts espresso shot first.
- Fill a tall glass with ice - leave about 2" from the top of the glass.
- Now fill the glass with 1 cup of ice cold whole milk.
- Then pour in your tablespoons of half & half or heavy cream.
- Now ad your 2 ounces or Starbucks brewed espresso shot over the milk and gently stir it up.
- Now drizzle the 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup inside the glass.
- Now top with Redi-whip heavy whipped cream & drizzle a little more syrup on the top and there you have it the perfect Starbucks iced mocha latte.