Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My favorite beverage is a Iced Mocha Latte. I use Starbucks original whole bean coffee and grind it to a fine espresso and brew it up in my espresso machine. I find this gives the latte the perfect taste. This recipe makes a medium Iced Mocha Latte. Enjoy!
- 2 fluid ounces of starbucks brewed espresso (Double shot)
- 8 fluid ounces whole milk
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons , torani chocolate mocha sauce or 2 tablespoons chocolate, syrup-
- sugar, is optional I find it to sweet though
- redi whipped heavy whipped cream
- Brew your Dunkin Donuts espresso shot first.
- Fill a tall glass with ice - leave about 2" from the top of the glass.
- Now fill the glass with 1 cup of ice cold whole milk.
- Then pour in your tablespoons of half & half or heavy cream.
- Now ad your 2 ounces or Starbucks brewed espresso shot over the milk and gently stir it up.
- Now drizzle the 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup inside the glass.
- Now top with Redi-whip heavy whipped cream & drizzle a little more syrup on the top and there you have it the perfect Starbucks iced mocha latte.
This was excellent! I never would have thought of using Dunkin Donuts coffee to make one of there signature drinks. I thought this recipe tasted even better than Dunkin Donuts latte, it was creamier and richer. Thanks for the idea.
This was great. Thank you for sharing! I also used chocolate syrup.
We liked this recipe, but preferred it with chocolate sauce/syrup instead of the sweet ground chocolate and cocoa powder (had a powdered chocolate taste, not what we were in the mood for). Just omit the sweet cocoa powder and sugar and add the chocolate sauce to taste. I use my recipe Recipe #220242 with a high quality dutch cocoa. Thanks for sharing.