1/1 Photo of Starbucks Iced Mocha Latte- Yum
My favorite beverage is a Iced Mocha Latte. I use Starbucks original whole bean coffee and grind it to a fine espresso and brew it up in my espresso machine. I find this gives the latte the perfect taste. This recipe makes a medium Iced Mocha Latte. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brew your Dunkin Donuts espresso shot first.
- 2Fill a tall glass with ice - leave about 2" from the top of the glass.
- 3Now fill the glass with 1 cup of ice cold whole milk.
- 4Then pour in your tablespoons of half & half or heavy cream.
- 5Now ad your 2 ounces or Starbucks brewed espresso shot over the milk and gently stir it up.
- 6Now drizzle the 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup inside the glass.
- 7Now top with Redi-whip heavy whipped cream & drizzle a little more syrup on the top and there you have it the perfect Starbucks iced mocha latte.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Starbucks Iced Mocha Latte- Yum
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.0
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 29.9 mg
- Sodium 111.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: