Poorman's Mocha Latte
photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- 1 (4 ounce) packet hot chocolate powder
- 8 fluid ounces brewed coffee
- Really simple. Brew Coffee.
- Pour Packet of Coco into empty mug.
- Pour coffee over Coco, stir and enjoy, adding creamer to personal taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm not a hard core cook, if someone has invented a short cut (like pre-made marinara) then I find a brand I like and stick with it. I grew up thinking margerine is butter, unless your baking and then it comes from a stick. I like cookbooks with pictures, that way you can say "Ooh that looks good" and then try to make it. I am not a make-from-scatch kind of gal most of the time. I'm more of an adapt-this-mix girl. My favorite one to do is take "Marie Calendar's Corn Bread Mix, Just add Water" and stir in a heaping spoon full of margerine along with the water and corn mix, then bake according to the directions. For some reason it just tastes better.