Red Velvet Latte Mix
photo by YummySmellsca
- Ready In:
3 cups mix
- 1⁄2 cup instant espresso powder
- 1⁄3 cup cup-for-cup stevia (like Pyure or PureVia) or 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup skim milk powder
- 1⁄4 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 2 tablespoons custard powder (like Birds)
- 2 tablespoons dry buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped (or 1 tsp vanilla powder)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon powdered red food coloring
- Whisk together all the ingredients in a bowl and transfer to a jar.
Seal and attach directions:
- Combine 3/4 cup of boiling water and 3 tablespoons of the mix. Stir to dissolve and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Montessori teacher, nutritionist and pastry chef: baking is my passion, but teaching the value of good food to whole families is close to my heart too! I have a passion for re-instilling the love of good-quality, home-made and mostly healthy food into the hearts and kitchens of children and their families today. I believe that any ?homemade? food, even when labelled as naughty, is a more wholesome treat than pre-packaged, cookie-cutter junk.</p> 9408826"