1/2 Photos of Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using dried tomatoes, cover with boiling water in a bowl.
- 2Let stand 5 minutes and drain.
- 3Finely chop tomatoes.
- 4Press excess liquid from spinach and combine with tomatoes and remaining ingredients, except chicken and breadcrumbs.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 7Place chicken breasts between two sheets of wax paper and pound lightly with a mallet or other heavy flat object to flatten slightly.
- 8Divide spinach mixture into equal portions and spread over each chicken breast.
- 9Roll up chicken breasts and secure with toothpicks.
- 10Roll in breadcrumbs.
- 11Arrange chicken in a shallow pan and bake 35-40 minutes, or until chicken is opaque throughout.
- 12Remove toothpicks before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.5
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 71.0 mg
- Sodium 375.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 30.0 g