Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great deli style side dish to round off a meal or makes a great lunch. It is easy, quick, and low calorie- what more could you ask for?
- 1 1⁄2 cups rotini pasta (cooked according to package directions)
- 3⁄4 lb medium shrimp (shelled, deveined, and cooked shrimp)
- 3 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free parmesan cheese, ranch or peppercorn dressing
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped basil
- 1⁄4 cup shredded romano cheese
- Cool cooked pasta.
- May run cool water over pasta to cool.
- Drain well.
- In a large bowl combine pasta, shrimp, spinach and tomatoes.
- Pour salad dressing over mixture and toss.
- Add basil and Romano cheese and toss.
- May serve with soup or sandwiches.