Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Dried apricots, toasted pecans, and crumbled goat cheese add a uniqueness to this spinach salad.
Top Review by LonghornMama
Absolutely fantastic! Lots of yummy ingredients and textures. Loved the combination of apricots and goat cheese. Had a little dressing left over and used it the next day on a simple salad of spinach, bacon, and egg. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefresh Baby Spinach
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 small purple onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried apricot
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled goat cheese
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- To make the vinaigrette: Add all the vinaigrette ingredients to a small bowl; whisk until well blended; set aside.
- To make salad: Add all salad ingredients to a large bowl; toss to mix.
- Drizzle Apricot Vinaigrette over salad; toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt/pepper if needed.