Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
We have always had a raspberry patch and some go to the freezer or jam but we also love them in salads.
- 2 lbs fresh spinach, washed, and torn into pieces
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup crouton
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raspberries
- Combine spinach, walnuts, and croutons in a salad bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pepper to taste in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake vigorously.
- Pour dressing over salad .
- Toss before serving and just as serving
- put 1/4 cup raspberries on top of each salad.