This recipe is beautifully simple, low-fat and very good for you! It is perfect as a main course filler or a side dish wth your roast dinner, or just as a light lunch. The ingredients give it a full flavour and optimum health too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chopped pumpkin in an oven proof dish with 1/2 a cup of water and bake on 375 for 20-25 minutes.
- 2Boil remaining water in a pot with chopped carrots, celery and stock powder for 20 minutes or until soft.
- 3Cook frozen spinach in a microwave safe dish for 5 minutes on high or on a stove top until warmed through - stir through the sour cream and set aside.
- 4Drain the carrot/celery mixture and add it to the pumpkin dish. Using a spatula, press the vegetable ingredients down into the dish to make it like a flan.
- 5Spread the spinach mixture over the vegetables. Place it back in the oven and cook on a medium temp for 15 minutes.
- 6Serve with a roast or salad if desired!
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach & Pumpkin Bake
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.4
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 145.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant bouillon granules