Recipe by Scotty & Callie's Mom
Easy spinach casserole!
Top Review by StacyMD187373
Although definitely not 4 servings at our house, this is delicious! I used a slightly larger (12 oz) size of spinach and sauteed some fresh minced garlic with the onion before adding to the casserole. Not sure if that was a necessary step, but didn't want to have crunchy onion. Would definitely make again! Thanks for posting!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
- 1 cup cottage cheese (I used fat free)
- 2 eggs
- 5 tablespoons parmesan cheese (reserve 1 T)
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano