Feta Chicken Bake
- Ready In:
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- salt and black pepper
- 4 ounces feta cheese with dried basil and tomato, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Drizzle with half of the lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with feta cheese and the remaining lemon juice.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with red pepper and parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation