1/3 Photos of Spinach Dip Pinwheels
My favorite spinach dip recipe rolled in flour tortillas! My most requested appetizer recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together soup mix, sour cream, and mayo until well blended.
- 2Stir in spinach, water chestnuts and green onions.
- 3Spread tortillas with dip, not quite to the edges.
- 4Roll up tightly.
- 5Slice into 1 inch pieces.
- 6Arrange on serving platter and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Dip Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.1
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.0 mg
- Sodium 1113.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: