Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My favorite spinach dip recipe rolled in flour tortillas! My most requested appetizer recipe.
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (3 -5 ounce) package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 10 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- Stir together soup mix, sour cream, and mayo until well blended.
- Stir in spinach, water chestnuts and green onions.
- Spread tortillas with dip, not quite to the edges.
- Roll up tightly.
- Slice into 1 inch pieces.
- Arrange on serving platter and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Made this for a wedding of 120; next time I will leave out the water chestnuts as they made holes in the tortillas when rolling. Excellent taste and it is important to use the various colors in the tortillas to make an impact on your table. Also, cut them into 4" rolls and cut them in half on the diagonal. You can stand them up on the flat end and they look marvelous!!!
These are delicious, but quite messy to cut. If not for that, they would easily get five stars here. Made for our family Christmas party using spinach tortillas which paired perfectly with the dip. I'll make them again & experiment with how much to spread on each and if there's an easier way to cut them. Yummy though!
Makes a great tasty snack!