Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have taken this to pot lucks and kept it at home for company. The best compliments is my momma has even requested it for family get togethers and her house. Addictive!
- 8 ounces grated monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) box frozen spinach (thawed and well drained)
- 1 (10 ounce) canchopped Ro-Tel tomatoes (Not drained)
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapenos
- 1⁄2 cup chopped purple onion
- Combine all ingredients together in a double boiler or a crock pot. Warm on low heat until all the cheese is melted and mixed. This is best served immediately after making and still warm. Crock pot is good to use but watch closely so it doesn't scorch. I suggest Pita chips but any will do. Reheats just fine. Easy to double the recipe to serve a crowd.