A fancy spinach artichoke dip without mayonnaise. I couldn't find a recipe that I liked that didn't use it, so I made my own. I like the "special something" that mayonnaise adds to a dip, but have been trying to cut it out of my family's diet - so I added ground mustard and paprika to mimic some of the spices found in mayonnaise. This is a good party or date-night-in dip!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 15 ounces artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix thoroughly.
- 3Spread into an 8x8'' baking pan or similar ovenproof dish (should be able to contain about 3 cups.).
- 4Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly. Serve hot with bagel chips, rye bread slices, tortilla chips, cheese crackers, pita, etc!
- 5Hint: Throw everything together in a stand mixer for quick and easy stirring!
- 6Hint: Grate your own Parmesan or use the fancy shredded kind for a smoother dip.
- 7Hint: Can be made in advance (up to 1 day) and kept in the fridge until ready to heat.
- 8Hint: Can be doubled and placed in a 9x13'' pan.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Artichoke Dip (No Mayo)
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.0
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Sodium 489.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 10.3 g