Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I am not a fan of spinach but this is my favorite dip period! I have tried a lot of spinach artichoke dips and this is by far the best! look no further! make this now!
- 19.71 ml roasted garlic (4 cloves)
- 283.49 g package frozen spinach, thawed & drained
- 396.89 g can artichoke hearts, chopped & drained
- 283.49 g jar alfredo sauce
- 236.59-354.88 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 78.07 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 113.39 g cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 350°F in an 8x8 inch baking dish, spread the roasted garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, alfredo pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and cream cheese.
- Cover and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or till cheeses are bubbly.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
I made this last night and it was amazing!! I had never made spinach and artichoke dip before and this was super easy and very, very good! I love the Applebees spinach dip and this was actually better. Definitely going into my recipe list. Thanks for the recipe :)
OMG, it is so freaking yummy! I made this for a girls weekend getaway the night before and just didnt bake it until the next day when we were ready to eat it. I have never seen a dip disappear so fast. It was by far the best spinach artichoke dip I have ever had...everyone at the party agreed. Seriously make this now!
This is the best dip!!! I have made it several times and almost know the recipe by heart. Everyone loves it, even people who don't like spinach or artichokes. I have been asked to make this dip for parties and my husband always asks me to make this when ever he has an event.