Spinach and Artichoke Cheese Ball
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen spinach, chopped, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (4 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons garlic, finely diced
- In a large bowl, mix together the spinach, feta and cream cheese, artichokes, dressing mix and garlic.
- Combine with clean hands until well blended.
- Form the mixture into a log or ball shape, then place on a serving plate, serve with bagel chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 24 year old college student at UT Martin, where I am studying political science. I have always enjoyed all things governmental. I have a miniature dachshund named Dory,and I absolutely adore her! I am very family-oriented, which is good because I come from a LARGE family! I have strong southern women in my family who have helped me establish a strong core as well, not to mention they are fabulous cooks!