Jester's Lace's Note:
Spinach and noodles with ham. Looks like something good to do with leftover ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- 2Squeeze all excess moisture out of frozen spinach. Set aside.
- 3Heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook until translucent. Add alfredo sauce, nutmeg, pepper and ham. Cook and stir until heated through. Add spinach and cheese.
- 4Add noodles to mixture and heat through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 588.7
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 345.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 31.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: