Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Spinach and noodles with ham. Looks like something good to do with leftover ham.
- 12 ounces frozen egg noodles
- 20 ounces frozen spinach
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Squeeze all excess moisture out of frozen spinach. Set aside.
- Heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook until translucent. Add alfredo sauce, nutmeg, pepper and ham. Cook and stir until heated through. Add spinach and cheese.
- Add noodles to mixture and heat through.